Customer Help: (720) 545-2331
Already paid the fee? Click here

Argentina Entry

Customer Support posted this on Jun 12, 2014

US, Canadian and Australian citizens have to pay a “Reciprocity Fee” to visit Argentina. This is not an actual visa. It is a similar fee that Argentinian citizens have to pay to visit the United States.

A visa is only needed if you plan to stay in Argentina for a period longer than 90 days. Contact the US consulate or embassy if this is the case.

What should I do after I get my Argentina Tourism Fee? -- Print-out the Argentina Tourism Fee and keep it with your passport. Download a copy to your computer. The Airlines won’t let you get on a plane if you don't have a copy of the Argentina Tourism Fee.